Maou no Kawaii Yamada wa Yoiko - Ch. 7

This story...
I have no idea what the fuck is going on but Let's keep reading it.

@greatninja3 not only was it my first time translating, it's orig japanese wording was confusing as well, pls bare w me n look forward to the next chapter where i'll (hopefully) improve

Contributor
Thanks for the chapter, but ye keep working on your translating. Guess this is a good series to practice on

Fed-Kun's army
Once again the translation of this series is utterly confusing. I have to assume the original dialogue makes at least a little sense, but this translation conveys almost no actual meaning.

I understand not having experience doing translations, but there isn't really any point in posting them publicly if they're basically unintelligible.

Aggregator gang
@taesijr123 I'll second that confusion. I feel like that's how Yamada feels too. It really makes you sympathize with him.

@Mojo i absolutely get where ure coming from but i also racked my brains and guts out for this and felt like itd be too much of a waste to not post, sorry, I hope Ill get better :(

Aggregator gang
@mokusyan Oh my, sorry, I wasn't dissing your translation efforts. I'm a person reads machine translated light novels on the regular. This level of translation is better than fine for me. I was actually talking about the chaotic plot and world of the manga itself. Like the last chapter where you find out Yamada is having memory lapses and then a teacher randomly stabs him. Or this chapter, he picks up a slime classmate and is suddenly poisoned. It's fun to read but a bit confusing and chaotic.

Dex-chan lover
so... meat attribute...
and the briefcase?
when is he getting a deadly disease?

Dex-chan lover
Everytime i read this I get more and more confused yet still come back each update... huh

@Mojo oh no! like I said, I don't mind bc ofc the orig storyline and all was confusing but I admit Im inexperienced as well T-T abt the slime classmate, i Think he ot poisoned bc the slime ate something poisonous for breakfast so when Yamada held the slime, his arms got affected as well :)

@kaminomikan lets see uh.. i think meat attribute means his magic type or the type of spirits(?) he can tie contracts with? sorry even we have no idea whats going on lmao

@tuatara1 sorry but even the original japanese is like that.. sure it mightve made a bit more sense in orig but not that much. i looked over raws and differentiated translations a lot of times, but it still didnt make sense T~T if illogical storylines bother u a Lot, itll be better if u dont read this bc... its rlly the peak of "wtf is going on
"

Users who are viewing this thread