Maou no Musume, Sugoku Choroi.

Dex-chan lover
OMFG I WAS NOT EXPECTING
THE FUCKING PRIESTESS TO FALL FOR HER!!!

No seriously. That caught me completely by surprise. I was expecting maybe she'd be fought off by THE CHAD and retreat, dejected, only to become a reoccurring low-tier antagonist, like Team Rocket in Pokemon. But nope! Instead, The Demon Lady is.... TOO CUTE FOR HER HEART TO WITHSTAND!!! BWAAAA-HA-HA-HA-HAH!!! 11/10

Even though this manga has some retarded as shit going on with it's boring ass characters and plot, I enjoy that buff female demon more than Hel.

bruh makes no sense how did they survive this long(the demons) if the church had an entire elite legion of even some individuals capable of beating the brave?
well whatever the FL is hot so its ok

i bet this is one of those secret ending (sequel) from those retard isekai protagonist mangas

Every chapter, I am inching closer to death via laughing at the stupidity in this one. Priestess and Maid are cute 😆

@okasamyn I agree i thought i wasn't gonna have a fun time with this one but i was splendidly surprised to see how funny it is. it is cute in it's own way but I stayed for the laughs. I would recommend to give a it a go 7.5/10

Users who are viewing this thread