Maou no Musume, Sugoku Choroi.

mhh i dont like the 0815 hero type so idk i dont think iam gonna read this
tho dont like is probably not right i hate that shit

Dex-chan lover
I disagree with the harem tag on this, since Justy & Hel show no interest in anyone else and immediately after showing up every other woman supports those two together

@JDSquare13 A harem series doesn't need three or more girls to actually be in love with the protagonist for it to be considered a harem, just being around him is enough. This kind of harem is very rare nowadays since it's unpopular (and rightfully so) but we had a fair bit of this back then. However, this still fits the narrative here. With that said, I also don't agree with the harem tag because not only Justy isn't the MC, Hel and the girls are just good friends, so not even a reverse harem tag would make sense.

@Orange_Orange The priestess was interested in the Hero until she met Hel lol, so for like, 2 chapters? She's a weird character to count anyway.

Well I'm enjoying this, the story itself is nothing to write about but the characters (mostly just Justy and Hel) are sometimes quite funny.

The main reason I'm really enjoying this is that there is both male and female fan-service which I find very unique (usually in manga there is only ever either male fan service or exclusively female fan service but this manga has a bit of both and in my opinion that makes this true gender equality.

I'm having a blast reading this manga there is so much fun in each chapter I cant stop laughing I love it 😂😂

I wanna have a puppy that cute!!! I would love it and let it sleep on my bed whenever it wants! The title said it's ugly, but it's so CUTE!!!

Fed-Kun's army
The harem doesn't belong to Justy. It's actually Lady Hel's harem, they all find her just adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread