Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - First Love is a Nasty Illness That Afflicts Us All

Thinking about what PowerPoint and other similar programs can do, I guess @Abdibsz had given a good explanation.
It's not that strange when you consider their features & functionalities.

Dex-chan lover
Marchosias? where do i heard that again? it's strongly attached to my head.
OH RIGHT! it's a summon animal from Myriad no phantom world

@ryouhira Honestly I forgot what it was called but its on this site. Its about a guy whos a famous hero and he buys a slave at auction because he fell in love with her at first sight. I kinda dropped it after they had like two straight up chapters of the two of them just banging with no progression at all. I have seen some manga do something similar but its usually a cliff hanger chapter and the next chapter is the continuation. How ever in this case it was literally suppose to be two separate times that they went at it. I dont mind sex scenes in manga in general but they usually serve a purpose when they do. If you want to find it search hero in the search bar and keep scrolling til you find the right summary talking about a hero at a slave auction its kinda hard to miss the summary is almost exactly like the one for this.

I'm actually reading the LN for this, and I really like it. So I was wondering about the manga. I can say this is a pretty good manga adaptation. Chapter 1 is a bit rushed but still good imo.

tenor.gif

Holy shit, they're using power point, who ever did this is a mad genius, I didn't even know it was possible...

So this is the story of Tonikaku Kawaii in Another World, huh.. Interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread