Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - First Love is a Nasty Illness That Afflicts Us All

page 40 "I'll be trouble if she couldn't leak out a cute voice." The Male Lead looks and sounds like he would do sexually sick and wrong things to the Elf girl.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, I don’t care about the manga anymore, you did this on FUCKING POWER POINT?!?

+10 respect

Aggregator gang
first chapter has an intriguing story, interesting elements and great artwork
comments: Wh4T ThE FVcK? P0WErpOiNt? wHaT IS ThIS P0wEr? MAdLaD

but seriously tho, what the actual fuck how do you do that without going nuts

PowerPoint is actually very versatile if used correctly. It can handle anything from whiting out text boxes and speech bubbles to basic redrawing and image retouching. Like, I didn’t want to pay for expensive software for a graphic design course, so I completed it all in PowerPoint and my professor was none the wiser.

The workflow probably goes something like this: crop and rotate if necessary, sharpen image if desired, draw or drag a shape over the original text, change outline and shape color to background color, insert text box, and type translations. To save it, you could directly save the entire PowerPoint presentation as a different file type, or up you could save each page individually by selecting all the objects on the page and clicking save as image.

Me reading this manga

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Me finding out how frequently this manga updates

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮

Users who are viewing this thread