Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Quiet Ones are Devastatingly Terrifying when Angry 2

Aggregator gang
I thought the collar was suppose to prevent her from using magic? Nevertheless, I'm sure Zagan is going to make sure he doesn't make her angry after this!

She was asked if she could use Elven magic and her reply was simply no. I am going to guess she isn't able to control the ability.

Contributor
That last page was great, show them who is best girl. Love it.

Dex-chan lover
@huyhn that made it clearer for me too
@mahtan yeah lol but i've my bounderies for a yandere and a psycho for nephy. she's not really attached to him so i prefer 'psycho' for nephy ?
*the chapter title really fits ?

Dex-chan lover
@huyhn that's not magic she's using. Or at least, magic in the sense the manga's universe knows it.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan Yeah, but if he hadn't paid so unnecessarily much, he could have then used the saved money to buy nice things for her. Like decorate her room with something else than an old guillotine left there by the previous owner of the castle.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
Well, yeah but I'm kinda believing that he don't actually needs money and that if he wants to he can make a fortune easily by selling magic products or something like that.

Church has some serious brainwashing going on if knights can just hurl lances at maids without a second thought.

Users who are viewing this thread