Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Quiet Ones are Devastatingly Terrifying when Angry 3

Fed-Kun's army
damn kid MC flashbacks almost appeared as often as the swing in naruto

Banned
Gotta love the way he keeps trying to be nonchalant, but is too Japanese to pull it off.

Aggregator gang
I really loved the debate on power and strength. However the ending killed me. Damn this is angst yet so full of fluff, just my poison.

This is probably my headcanon but I imagined him asking the holy knight to remove Nephie's collar and in exchange he would give up magic and live a life as a normal human. Probably some day.

That's true! Power by itself is no good or evil. Good and evil are concepts invented by humans. There's no such thing in nature's laws. You have to be strong to protect your way of life. There's no other way.

Aggregator gang
Yeah the power itself is neutral. It depends how we use it. It is like for example a can of spray paint. It can be used to draw d*cks on walls by vandals, but the same paint can be used for spray paint art (I have watched videos how it is done and it's f*cking amazing)

I fucking love the way her ears redden when she’s embarrassed or nervous and how they twitch when she’s excited or how they droop when she’s sad, hella cute

Dex-chan lover
power who can control nature is curse? what a dumb race those elves, of course except nephie

that girl he spoke of wasn't wrong in questioning if it's wrong to be weak, but i would think he has a point in saying if you don't want to be at the mercy of cruel people you should become strong. i'm of the opinion if you are strong you should help others become strong as well, don't hand hold them but show them how they can take control of their own agency

Dex-chan lover
@aliceteria Even in our world, back in the old days, medicine and science were associated to witchcrafts and anyone studying in those fields would be prosecuted. So what happened with Nephie wasn't really far off from reality, TBH.

@jamesy don't you dare call this stockholm syndrome, she was given freedom for the most part and he didnt takee her away from anyone, she had noone to go back to. This technically wasnt a kidnapping and he's shown her absolute kindness. NOT STOCKHOLM SYNDROME

Users who are viewing this thread