Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Quiet Ones are Devastatingly Terrifying when Angry 3

@Wildfire_desu well, if you do manage to come up with something better just shoot me a PM. However, until then we are going to stick with the official translation.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all talking about kindness is this, kindness isn't that, got a short story for you...

George Price, basically developed what is still the best accepted evolutionary, mathematical and biological interpretation of altruism.

Basic idea is, that you're more likely to be altruistic towards those more genetically similar to you, as a way of ensuring survival of the species.

He became depressed at the implications and attempted to prove his theory wrong by committing random acts of kindness.

He gave away many possessions and eventually was evicted from his home. Unable to help homelessness, and unable to prove his theory right or wrong, he committed suicide.

Just a fun little story.

Dex-chan lover
here MC, I will help you with your communication problem. The answer is:
YES

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously dude, you couldn't have killed atleast the male knights?

I mean, you'd still be a white knight...

Dex-chan lover
Arent elves all about nature though? wouldnt someone with those powers be considered blessed

Fed-Kun's army
Not if the elf in charge was corrupt and spread false teachings after an elf with mysticisim helped an enemy of said elf in charge. Elves are fictional, therefore permanant definitions can't be made, only strong definitions that most people choose to adhere to. Obviously this author chose to go against the trope. But yes, USUALY elves are depicted as nature loving to a fault.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Nephie as a loli surrounded by growing plants and docile animals, she looks like a living embodiment of nature.

@Tahaku yet apparently, to the elves, it was a 'cursed' child or so they said. (notice the sarcasm there)

Tbh, I think the most likely case for her to be brand as a cursed child is because of jealousy like any other human out there.
(also noticed some of other comments saying this too but I'll still post this anyway hehe)
This is just my theory when I first read this manga as I haven't read the novel yet.

Users who are viewing this thread