Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Becoming a Demon Lord Seems to Require Arrogant Behaviour 2

OpN

Fed-Kun's army
So if Mages with the demon king crest can summon demon then I guess the Pope should be able to summon gods. Maybe their might be a legitimate reason why the church hates all mages but I guess both sides are in a stand still for quite some time now that more recent people including people from the church and mages don’t really mind each other, as long as their not breaking any laws. Only the top guys know
What do you mean a legitmate reason? Most mages are ruthless killers who kidnap and experiment on people. They're demon lords or demon lord wannabes. Most people don't even know demon lords control demons, the MC was surprised when he saw the demon show up at all.

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98
That's what I thought when I first read the LN, but Zagan dispells the collar so now it's just a huge hunk of metal. It's mentioned very early in vol 2, so it's not much of a spoiler. The story isn't going in THAT direction at all, so don't worry.
Idk if that makes it better or worse. I do want them going in THAT direction :lewd:
The next upgrade is now to get her ring. And necklace. Then the feet bracelet. Complete the whole package with additional shackles and real comfy, water-absorbant bed :meguusmug:

Supporter
Oh hell no. Does every shounen mangaka have a fetish for slavery or something? It's both pointless and tasteless.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this is probably where the anime ends. hope for season 2 in advance tho.

Double-page supporter
Bro not the slave collar again... is this a weird fetish thing in Japan or something? The slave meta in general always fucks the vibes.

Users who are viewing this thread