Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Even So, Defeating Evil is a Holy Knight's Duty (4)

Leave them alone for like 20 chapters please for the love of any God that exists.... Cmon I wouldn't mind them having another child thats not adopted :/

So, there happily live ever after.

The end.

Okay guys, Buzz OOF!

I'm so Jealous :/

Dex-chan lover
This chapter suddenly injected sugar directly into my bloodstream.

Looks like there are still an elf bearing a grudge on Nephie. Expected given the fact that Nephie, after being treated like that for the majority of her early life, decided to just let her village be massacred out of spite. But then, that is poetic justice after all.

Dex-chan lover
Uuuuooohhh 😭😭😭

Dragon loli cute and funny wholesome she gives new arm to big daddy I love it :meguupog:

Anyone spoiled me if the knight girl turns to love Zagan? Because according to what I've read from someone before that she and Zagan just have the relationship as comrade in arm but she later on walks on the lesbian route.
She crushing on him awhile only, then move on. Loving other guy.

No that route here, its false. She's not that.

@Howgeeful

Everyone have their own partner. No crap genre storyline here.

Wdym strong feelings? Crushing on someone is not big of deal. Its fleeting moment, that phase is normal for teenager. She's helping mostly cause she serious about her duty as holy knight and she's just that type of person. She wouldn't be so braindead to to continue something so useless.
Barbaros is the one invite Zagan to meet his destined one there, story wouldn't started if he wasn't there, cause Zagan definitely wouldn't go to auction by himself.
Talking about side chara...everyone aside from two ZaganNephy, is side characters here. Even though they are directly or indirectly involved with Nephy or Zagan, they have their own role, story and personality.

Users who are viewing this thread