Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Even So, Defeating Evil is a Holy Knight's Duty (4)

Probably a survivor from her village, who will do some evil and cruel shit only to be forgiven and become best friends forever at the drop of a hat.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao!!! The old man was the one who brewed the tea..! Not what I was expecting. XD

@Siquall
You mean Chastel is paired later on with Barbaros? Also I hope story doesn't go harem later on?
If You can answer questions and say what happens in general in the newest volume I would really appraised it. Thanks in advance.

Dex-chan lover
The Holy Knight Grandpa Bro now has a swank prosthetic arm... Good to know he's finally living.

@BraveDude8

Is that inference of Chastel being possibly paired up with Barbaros based on the light novel?

Because as of current, Chastel has pretty strong feelings for Zagan and I believe that it will only continue to strengthen as the story progresses. I don't even see Barbaros as a possibility given his role is technically a background side character.

Dex-chan lover
Each chapter, he becomes more like Rogal Dorn. He even has a power fist.

Dex-chan lover
@Hades3x No, that's Marneus Calgar. He's the chapter master of the Ultramarines
Gtpissing+off+the+imperial+fists+_8028d43f6044f74088c4a94e1a973d40.jpg

latest
Rogal Dorn is the Primarch in charge of the Imperial Fists.
e58.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I knew I wasn't the only one who realized Rogal Dorn decided to play Templar for a bit. But he also has a prosthetic arm (well, hand) since the whole pain glove incident.

Dex-chan lover
why do these fuckers always like getting in their way.. jeez.

Dex-chan lover
So he said that his castle is protected by barrier, but some people could still peeked at it via crystal ball. Talk about privacy.

Users who are viewing this thread