Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Even So, Defeating Evil is a Holy Knight's Duty (4)

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikob The official English translation of the LNs have already caught up with the latest Vol 10. They are currently doing a catchup reading special where if you have a paid subscription, you can read all 10 volumes in ebook format.
https://j-novel.club/s/an-archdemon-s-dilemma-how-to-love-your-slave-elf-bride/search?curFilter=%7B%22order%22%3A%22title+ASC%22%2C%22keyword%22%3A%22archdemon%22%2C%22type%22%3A%22Novel%22%7D&curModel=series

Dex-chan lover
She- she’s not laughing. From the picture alone she looks like she’s crying. From the audio I’d guess she’d be jealousing or maybe pouting (some romantic couples embarrassing thing). Is the next villain going to be a blind and/or deaf dark elf?

Double-page supporter
Anyone spoiled me if the knight girl turns to love Zagan? Because according to what I've read from someone before that she and Zagan just have the relationship as comrade in arm but she later on walks on the lesbian route.

Double-page supporter
Here we go random appearence of villain (hopefully not villain tho), cliches are everywhere and it can't be helped, at least I don't have to see annoying, complaining tsundere bitch. Yeah they are the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread