Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - A Ship's Bridge Lightens the Mood (2)

Dex-chan lover
Thers's something suspicious about that kid. I certainly wouldn't trust him.

Fed-Kun's army
this is still such a good manga, reading it in monthly releases is a pain but getting 30+pages of good ass story will always be worth it, THIS NEEDS AN ANIME ALREADY, WHATS UP WITH ALL THE SHITTY MANGA GETTING ANIME, like that one with the dude having slimes and reincarnates as a little kid by three gods, its so boring its basically slice of life with a tiny but of fantasy, who would want to watch 20 minutes of straight boredom

Dex-chan lover
Also is the enchantress a dragon in human form? What's with the horns.

@sharkman
ara ara, better hide the shota from dark elf onee-san

Dex-chan lover
so in another manga there's an idol grandma and in this one there's a tsundere grandma
didn't know I needed either

@StLL
Gremorys race is Formorian, hence the goat horns. She has the ability to manipulate her own age.

stop with the pseudo-love-triangle bullshit please. Or at least make the big guy a part of it

Gonna throw my plot twist hat in the ring and guess that the kid is Bifrons. Could be wrong but getting some Phibrizzo vibes from him.

Dex-chan lover
Right, all the actors has gathered. So let the ship sails till Dark continent. Kurapika still have to solve the succession war problem, though. Oh wait, wrong series.

Dex-chan lover
If my guess is right that shota is one of the demon lords from way back when Zagan was made a demon lord. Chapter 9 specifically.

Fed-Kun's army
Wholesome chapter! Something's off about the kid though, and I'm sure Zagan has noticed.

Group Leader
Nero from this chaper: https://mangadex.org/chapter/1102293/17
Demon lord from chapter nine: https://mangadex.org/chapter/529831/4
Fairly sure they're the same person

Tch a shota , let's throw him off the ship he kinda sus (no seriously he is)

Users who are viewing this thread