Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - A Ship's Bridge Lightens the Mood (2)

Fed-Kun's army
NICE NICEE I want more i hope they release the next chapter soon. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Wasn't expecting such a wholesome chapter. Of course gotta have some ebil lurking

Dex-chan lover
Dayum, evil Nephie’s got LEGS.

I squee’d at Fol being Raphael’s shoulder loli.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter: Someone is murdered on board the ship and Conan-kun makes his entrance to find the culprit!!

Surprised everyone's referring to the new kid as "he" despite the fact that they're only referred to with gender neutral pronouns in the chapter. That's usually only done if the character's gender is something other than what they initially appear to be.

Double-page supporter
shoulder loli, tsundere granny and hot legs nephie, great chapter

@Subtact47 great catch dude, that would explain how he was able to conceal his mana level

Dex-chan lover
whatthefuck since when can Zagan read conversational cues?!!

also, Nero is totally a plant, lol.

@Subtact47 you’re right and also, I’ve read / listened to the light novels in audiobook-form, and I’ll tell you this...
That “thing” that looks like a kid (it’s never really confirmed what age, race, or even gender they are) is actually the second youngest demon-lord / Arch-Demon in history, after the MC. They name is “Arch-Demon Bifronz” (don’t actually know how to spell it, but I’m pretty sure this is it) and from what I remember, they’re the person who really orchestrated the attack on the elf village, it wasn’t the recently deceased demon-lord that the MC replaced.

Dex-chan lover
BTW, with the appearance of Gremory the Enchantress and Kimeis the Black Blade, we have gathered all the Demon Lord candidates that appeared in ch.1.

Dex-chan lover
@Titanfan548 Give up. No foreigner ever has been able to understand how the Japanese choose which manga/light novel to animate.

Users who are viewing this thread