Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - It's Natural for Demon Lords to Have Horrible Personalities (2)

Fed-Kun's army
@JavelinJoe
hey, some people might not make the link. They might think 12 pieces, or the demon was diced into many.

He was using that logic to justify the demon lord seals

Double-page supporter
oohhh this is interesting, good story plot. This is why I love this manga, the story ain't too shabby, it's actually decent. The art is great, the relationship between Neffie and MC is sweet enough to give diabetes ... I love this manga.

Dex-chan lover
this is rough, wtf is this stupid character. It's legit lowering my score

Dex-chan lover
I bet Zegan is the demon god reincarnation. Even with a seal I highly doubt the demons would acknowledge him as king as the demon did.

Dex-chan lover
Annoying psychopath children must be one of the worst tropes in manga. They make for such boring villains.

Supporter
The author is really good at making Bifrns insufferable. And for those wondering:
no, it doesn't get better. At no point it does. His/her/its personality, I mean.

Dex-chan lover
@SweatyBrie Now that you mention it, that would make a nice maths problem: "What is the maximum number of demon god parts you can get with 12 slices."

Dex-chan lover
It's fine if Nephie is a high elf, as long as she's not a Thalmor.

Users who are viewing this thread