Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - It's Natural for Demon Lords to Have Horrible Personalities (3)

Most shotas are fine, but as soon as you throw either entitlement or magic into the mix, I would rather fuck a karen

I thought this dark elf and nephie are like 1 entity or somekind of other being before, turn out it just stupid back story. And it better not turn into "let's forget whatever you do before because I'm in no mood for unnecesarry killing"

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I don't care about Bifron or Nephteros. Bring us back to the sweet fluffy Neph Neph times

Dex-chan lover
Dark elf girl sure made a lot of assumptions, eh? Never tried to ask about any of it, she made herself jealous.

From the title of the chapter and what happened with Barbaros, pretty sure Bifron will be one of his ally

Aggregator gang
For people who wants spoilers

Nephteros is actually a clone of Nephie made by Bifrons. She is an Homonculus. Bifrons think he honestly don't give a shit about her. Zagan bitchslaps Bifrons later and basically forces him to stay apart of Nephteros as a punishment.

Also there will be no harem guys. It's not that kind of story.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, Bifrons has lost any rights to his life. He needs to die. There is no argument about this, he needs to have a very painful and powerful die cast on him so not even a shred of his mana remains.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck this shota. Go back to being dominated by a JK or go die a horrible death
I fucking hate child villain

Dex-chan lover
Previous arc: Maybe killing mages just because they are mages is wrong. Not all the mages are bad and we should seek peace between the church and the demon lords.
This arc: I'm a demon lord and I'm going to summon an OP eldritch abomination that will kill scores of mages and innocent people just because I can and for funsies.

...sigh.

Wow, I wonder what script is used by Nephteros in her chant. Also,

no, Bifrons will be Zagan's archenemy. However, Zagan does will eventually gain an ally from the other archdemons, so just wait for the next stories!

Dex-chan lover
this little shit really sets up an ambush to just get to the high elf, I expect this little runt die okay? unlike before this, because blood already spilled.

by the end of this arc this motherfuckingn shota bitch better be dead

Users who are viewing this thread