Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - It's Natural for Demon Lords to Have Horrible Personalities (3)

Dex-chan lover
Oh lol, the typical isekai slime that eats all magic trope. What are they gonna do next? The typical overload the slime with magic?

Aggregator gang
this will end badly for the dark elf girl, I don't think she'll die, but it's not going to end well for her. probably end up saved by Nefi. possibly becoming MC's second elf slave? I can't see Bifrons letti...nay, encouraging her to go THAT far if he actually cares about her

Double-page supporter
Envious nut-jobs are such pain in the butt!

Dex-chan lover
Gambare Nephteros! Win your place in the sadistic shota's heart! ...Wait, is that a good thing?

Dex-chan lover
You know I hope the kid dies but thats probably not going to happen(the kid is going to be the next big villan prob), we're going to see a cool fight though. Rip this manga comes out slowly might have to read the LN lol

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Bruhhh this is so good, why isn't this getting an anime?!?!?!

I hope they'll kill the dark elf alongside with her lovely shota master in the next chapter

I'm glad that i've always kept a certain distance to people so that i won't become like them

Dex-chan lover
Kill the brat already. He's been annoying as heck since the very fist panel he showed up.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that that little shit is a demon lord at that age and size should have clued him into the danger

CBC

Aggregator gang
Hey, so who else is seeing the looming Death Flag over Ms. Envy?

The only time i want to drop kick a child is when i play arknight and met Mephisto, this brat make me want to drown him in a bucket filled with acid

Users who are viewing this thread