Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii?

Heads up J-novel just picked up the LN

https://j-novel.club/c/an-archdemon-s-dilemma-how-to-love-your-slave-elf-bride-volume-1-part-1

The fan-translator of the LN has already decided to drop the series as soon as the news when up

haha, the chp 3 last page =) the expressions where well drawed :)

J-Novel needs to fuck off. =/ Getting the good novels that already have fan translations, then fucking them up with crappy edits and jargon that wasn't even in the original.

@Dosudro Depends on how far back. If she could, she wouldn't have ever been under the impression that her life/chastity was in danger

Double-page supporter
Normal scanlation group

> Use photoshop/illustrator

This group

> Use PowerPoint

How the heck

If anyone is interested in a game with a very similar setting you should check out head-patting simulator...

Its+already+out+though++_1dfaa2aa4ee32ec12f3ea8688fc86348.jpg

how the heck people using PowerPoint to scanlate this? it baffles me to no end. ?

how the heck people using PowerPoint to scanlate this? it baffles me to no end. ?

Dex-chan lover
For those interested in the source, J-novel Club licensed it. Official translation of the title is "An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Slave Elf Bride".

Dex-chan lover
when you're actively trying to escape chuuni life but still ends catching up to you

Fed-Kun's army
A strong MC? Good.
MC is somehow still innocent, but without being childish or juvenile? Wow.
Story immediately develops and doesn't dawdle around? Dayumm...
Love interest has all the right assets, but doesn't spill boobs or pussy at every opportunity? Is this even real?
Story is actually funny and makes me care. HELL YEAH!!!

Really hope to see more of this, cuz like Burger King says, "I'm lovin' it!"

Shut it about the tagline... I haven't been living under a rock.

Dex-chan lover
MC is strong but his social ineptitude makes him likable. I get the feeling he has been so deep into his wizarding he hasn't had a conversation with a girl his age since he hit puberty.

@Dalam The fantranslator himself shilled the novel to JNC over months badgering them to license it. Take it up with him, I'm sure he'll totally care about what you have to say lol.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure about JNC's choice for the english title. Archdemon makes it sound like mages are demons in this story. Demonlord kinda does too but "greater demon" is worse than "ruler of demons" as the latter doesn't actually have to be a demon itself. The relationship between demonlords and demons seems almost assbackwards in this story too.

Users who are viewing this thread