Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Can't Understand Her Language

Rather generic but sweet and has potential.

My major complaint is that he says he's a collage student but is clearly a shota. It's like in a movie where they are "high school students" but are clearly in their late 20s at the youngest. I'd be fine if he was either a legit kid or if he at least said a line stating he looks like a Shota but is a collage student. I give the later option because I understand the author may want to use a Shota but avoid issues about depicting minors. But even if that's the case it's a detail that shouldn't be ignored IMO.

Besides that any other critics I could give would need more chapters as everything else still has a chance to develop depending on what the author does.

BTW I sent the above message to the author for my opinion and did my best to sound encouraging and constructive in the message to the author. Might all be pointless but I figured if the author took the time to set all this up the least I could do was take a minute or two to honestly respond to it.

Maybe the translator took the page originally made by the author and modified it a bit for mangadex? Unless the actual author legit put it on here which would be epic. It would be amazing is manga authors started using sites like this to gauge fan responses across the world. I know of some Japanese sites that do the same with web novels so it's not unheard of @magnetsmangadex

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Metazoxan Not "too strange" for me tbh. I have a really really short cousin who is already a working adult (30+). (About 1 1/2 heads taller than baby antman in school if you need a comparison)

And before anyone says "legal loli/shota", let me first tell you that faces don't age the same way in reality as they do in anime.

Power Uploader
Are there any other series with language such as this.... I wanna it that shit up (translated or not)

I already read that one about the traveling guy taking over for his Grandpa

Dex-chan lover
Sure, let's draw someone who looks like a kid, thinks and acts like a kid, but randomly say he's a college student (obviously, what he studies, his aspirations for the future using that or all the social relations he built in +20 years don't matter at all). Come on, this is more of the generic garbage isekai

Dex-chan lover
Not bad.
This art style is pretty nice. But if it wasn't mentioned he was in college I definitely would have thought MC was a kid.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, this is an original and not a tl? Considering there is a questionaire for whether the story should be continued. Btw, wasnt the word serialized normally used about publishing? Meaning the link is a publisher?

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I didn't check the author cuz I dont know him
is he popular??

Aggregator gang
@WhoSainT I love you!
Thanks to you I could understand something, I am denied to use google in this stuff.
Thanks again. '^^

@darekpawlo With firefox I can't use google like WhoSainT did, that's why I complained.
Thanks to the latter, I at least understood where to put age and sex. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread