Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Found Her (2)

Aggregator gang
@newmangareader246 im in dutch and like to bike in stormy rains with music full blast.
though i dont like the after effect of sand everywhere and soaked underwear. once it was so bad it penetrated 5 layers of cloths.

after a certain lvl of wetness you wont care anymore if its beyond.

Imagine if "Ren" is actually the same name to God of Death, that would be hilarious but it would be unlikely, though not as unlikely as the chance of me getting a relationship that lasts over 6 months.

The chance of it being God of Death are very very, low.

wut? in my country it's a normal reaction to rain. rain sucks and nobody wanna catch a cold for some stupid reasons like standing in the middle of a rain storm.
also it's a bother to clean up the water if you enter your home with the wet clothes.

Double-page supporter
I understand this mans reaction. As a Washington resident I’ve been trained for worse case scenarios in raining already.

Dex-chan lover
Mary summoned Ren for either protection, pet or... marriage, perhaps.(?)

Neah seems to be Mary's mother, even though they might not look like like mc states, she might take from father side.

As for learning language, easiest is math, just basic algebra should get few words in the dictionary that may be used as basis.
Some languages don't have alphabet, some base their words on different principles, then as "internet people" we communicate through memes which is even more complicated for someone not familiar with the topic...

Users who are viewing this thread