Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - It's Different From What I Expected!

Dex-chan lover
Meat pie actually exist in real life right? I'm not familiar with western cuisine but I swear I have seen it in some random cooking video

@musicfreak12 the answer is yes meat pies do exist in real life like chicken pot pie or Shepherd's pie the and have been around at least since the middle ages the idea around them is a thickened stew in a crust so one can eat in the fields. And have the benefit of being tasty.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it was gonna be a meat pie!

What I don't understand is why the author isn't even having them attempt to learn each other's language. It's certainly challenging, but people do manage to communicate even with no shared language.

Dex-chan lover
@Sir_elderock

Stew in a crust? Isn't the stew going to make the bread all soggy, and you cant carry a soggy pie because it's slimy and all goey in the package isn't it?

I hope he can get a translator soon so that he can ask mary to delete his browser history

@musicfreak12 the stew is generally thick enough that it will not make the as crust soggy, they do a like mixture stew with out the liquid, or/and it is generally a thick buttery (lipids like butter repel water) crust. Also the inner crust is some times soggy but the outer crust stays mostly dry.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.... MC didn't made effort to learn language? I know it's difficult to learn it, but at least please learn something simple other than name.

Users who are viewing this thread