Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai - Vol. 1 Ch. 8.5 - Extra: We Can't Really Understand Each Other

Aggregator gang
idk the western market can only do so much. if there's poor sales in Japan, the axe is inevitable

Double-page supporter
Where is this spell

I need it

I NEED IT

Just because QR codes might not be everyone's thing;
Twitter: https://twitter.com/shimai_san/status/1317030069143965697
Bookwalker: https://bookwalker.jp/de00bea1d2-52ad-48a0-b33f-5c9bf976b312/

Trash opinion incoming
The manga is worthy of the inevitable axe.
I hope the author can improve with his next work.

Dex-chan lover
It was interesting seeing what would happen if the situation was reversed, and kinda cool knowing that they'd get along regardless (likely due to their personalities).

The whole looming axe thing is kinda sad, If It's because of low popularity then maybe a small development every chapter or two would make it more interesting, because right now It's like the Helpful Fox manga with a different setting and less development, and yet that manga is getting far more attention and praise which is likely to do with the small developments in the main characters' relationship with each other (that and it got an anime).

If it's because it isn't well known then maybe sharing it around social media would actually help, but as it is this seems like a problem almost exclusive to japan, so unless it gets better known there then western recognition wouldn't do much. Bookwalker sales would probably be the most effective method of keeping this series afloat, but a lot of us probably don't have the funds, means, or will to buy the chapters, so this option is only useable by a few, most of whom are probably already experienced with buying essentially unreadable chapters because they wish to support a series.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda not surprised it's not popular, this manga moves at absolutley glacial speeds and I wouldn't wanna pay money for that personally.

Aggregator gang
Definitely glad he got transferred to her world instead of the reverse.

Group Leader
How the fuck is this fluffy serries unpopular there.

I can't buy the physical copy but I'm definitely retweeting.

Aggregator gang
Not too surprised to hear of an incoming axe.

It's sweet and all but nothing much really happens. It can still be a sweet slice of life but there needs to be some sort of plot to keep audience engaged

Dex-chan lover
another fluff axed so a generic 'i was reborn with a xyz and i'm the greatest person ever' isekai can take it's place

Dex-chan lover
I know there's probably another (possibly better) manga out there that does the whole "can't understand each other's language" thing, but to me it's a novel concept. Plus, I like the plot points being laid out so far, even if some people can see them. Easiest $2.50 spent for 150ish pages.

Dex-chan lover
I like this story and all but I can see why it would not sell good...

Users who are viewing this thread