Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - A Sudden Visit at Late Night? (2)

The thing most people complaining about the complainers don’t get is that we don’t want him to know the language. We just want him to at least try to or even acknowledge why he hasn’t tried to. Even dogs and cats can pick up on more words than this guy. He’s a college student too ffs. Not some child that doesn’t know how to start learning a language. He seems so far to only know names specifically.

Fed-Kun's army
@thegoatrider Spoil you from where? As far as I know this is an stand alone manga, not based in any web/light novel.

And people, stop fighthing each other. At this point is clear that the MC would not learn the language any time soon, so A: deal with it and let it go, or B: drop this manga and search for something else.

This is not an oficial site or anything, expressing your opinion is fine and good, but it will change nothing about this manga at all, so repeting the same thing again and again, more so this late in the manga is just complaining for the sake of complain.

Fed-Kun's army
For those salty bastards who want to read about someone learning a language please drop this manga and start reading:

https://mangadex.org/title/26079/heterogeneous-linguistics

It is very good and does a great job diving deep into the methods, theories and development of language of monsters and animals. Note - there's no fluffy romance or much comedy, other than the strange situations that arise from not knowing how to communicate and the misunderstandings it causes. Aw shit - I guess you guys would have a problem with that as well...

Dex-chan lover
@JuliusCV
The funny thing is, I don't really care about what you or anybody else thinks. You tell people to stop fighting, and then you go after the group that didn't start the fight. You blame the ones complaining about the ridiculousness of not having learned anything, when the ones actually fighting are the ones complaining about us.

@gcodori
Fuck off. What makes me "salty" is when people can't live and let live. Don't complain about others complaining, that just makes you a fucking hypocrite. Don't like my opinion, that's completely fine. When people like that start fighting me, though, that's when I get fucking angry. You are free to your opinion, so why am I not?

Dex-chan lover
I'm predicting a twist where it turns out that
one of the Heroes Party speaks Japanese and, thus, Ren finally has an interpreter for Mary as well as someone to teach him Mary's language

The word “opinion” really is overused.... it’s like “hey im using my opinion so i can hide behind it”..... even tho opinion is like choice, it has a bad and a good one and bad opinion says a lot about your character...... btw the synopsis clearly pointed out what’s the selling point of this manga..... so drop down the “hurry the fuck up with the language learning already” attitude a bit because you are basically telling the author to quickly lose the main premise in only 13 chapters lol.... put yourself in an author’s shoes for once

@cor3zone "Don't complain about others complaining" you say while complaining about others complaining. Jesus christ kid, do you even read what you are typing before you hit submit?

Dex-chan lover
@TheJollyRoger I doubt Ren's the first person from Earth who was ever summoned to the Demon World or whatever it is the world is called.

@allen133194 Well, yeah, I doubted I was the first person reading this to have that kind of idea as to the possibilities with the human-seeming members of the Heroes party.

Fed-Kun's army
@cor3zone

Wow, I wasn't even addressing you directly, but girl, you triggered!

Maybe you should shake the sand from your vagina that's got you all bothered and take a Midol for those cramps. Maybe you should change your name to Karen.

BIEmpFp.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@FrozenH2O
Difference is, I fucking know I'm being an ass. It's intentional. Why the fuck should I not complain about someone's opinion, when their opinion is that I should not have an opinion? Difference is, I'm defending my right to an opinion, not bashing others' rights.

@gcodori
Pull your head out of your ass. You were intentionally confrontational, and I am the most prominent complainer. Even an idiot can see I was included. Or maybe you are even dumber? There is evidence for that, since 'troll' is lower on the scale than 'idiot'.

Fed-Kun's army
I like the fact that the discussions we can actually read have nothing in them that would directly help us understand what Mary is saying or what he's hearing. It's all either unrelated or only hints at what might've been said. It's a great way to add some voices and characters to the story without undercutting the basic premise.

Also, can we get a mod in here, or can one of the arguers be the better person here and take the conversation to DMs? A public forum like this is not a good place to resolve arguments, by it's very nature. Much easier to talk stuff over and resolve things in private. And this just isn't the place for the discussion anyhow, chapter discussion threads are supposed to remain about the manga as much as possible. Once you're not even discussing the chapter indirectly and are just fighting each other, it's really time to pack it up.

Users who are viewing this thread