Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - A Sudden Visit at Late Night? (2)

Curious about how the manga Translators feel when they read all the comments of people complaining the MC is too lazy or idiot to learn a language.

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone angry at him not learning the language? Calm down people, just enjoy the fluffy, it will happen sometime... hopefully

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I forget that this guy is a college student.

Aggregator gang
People get so angry lol, he’s definitely an idiot.
I like to explain it away as though their language is just garbled noises he couldn’t even repeat if he tried and THATS why he’s no further forward.

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
@Add1152000
Interesting idea, but he can actually repeat it. Or how do you explain that their names aren't garbled? Seems weird that they'd use a different linguistic system just for names?

FFS the whole point of the thing is that he cant speak the language. Onc he learns its over we can pack things up and leave. So he wont learn till it get axed or smthing.

Dex-chan lover
@CinderKin
Progress is not expertise. I don't want him to know the language, I want him to make some progress. He really should have picked up some words by now, even the greatest idiot of all time would have!

Fed-Kun's army
Yup, been there. I have a king size bed and my dog decides to move around a lot at night, I'll wake up sometimes with her paws in my back that pushed me to the edge of the mattress.

The irony of people here complaining about someone not learning a make-believe language...

Contributor
It's REALLY annoying to see people complaining he don't learn language each chapter.

It's the whole premise of the story, obviously he will not be able to talk in a month, he's not like these Isekai MC with "universal language skill" bullshit magic.

It's only chapter 13, just be patient, he will obviously talk with Mary for real one day, but it will take time.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall
I find it equally annoying that you all complain about that. Don't like it, block me. That's what people always tell me: "don't like it, don't read it".

Why the fuck would people want him to learn the language more than he already has? If he does it then there's no manga at best or it gets really wish fuffilmenty with him getting some unequivically lovey dovey demon girl whereas now its funny cause he can't understand 90% of whats happening despite the wish fuffilmenty premise..

Users who are viewing this thread