Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Mary's Smile

"iT wOuLd DeFeAt tHe pUrPosE oF tHe mAnGa iF hE lEaRnT tHeIr lAnGuAgE"
Lol.
As if characters can't have development.
Also it could take him a lot of time , at least learning little by little.
Well , if you think it is fine like this , good!
It will get axed due to how repetitive/boring it is , nice job!

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a death by a thousand cuts sentence , except those cuts are from cuteness ~

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Oh, oh, I've seen this before, I know how things progress after page 15!

Aggregator gang
I don't mind the language barrier since that is the premise behind the Manga in question, but I do wonder if making Ren make some effort like drawing or trying to do signals for what he wants to say would make the manga more interesting in the long run (it might get axed if keeps up likes this).

And I can onky LOL to the guy asking for the convenient translation magic hahaha

Supporter
Hmmm, I'm conflicted now. I'd readily buy the manga but IMO you don't really want me to. When I purchase something, it's often discontinued soon after; e.g. one of the latest mangas I've added to my physical reading list was Act-Age, bought the first three translated volumes a couple of months ago, and we all know how that one turned out...

Atleast he is not any other MC that when gets transported to the another world they would learn any skills.
MY ENGLISH SUCKS :'( SORRY

How the fuck has been a long time and he hasn't learn shit about the language.

Doesn't the author know how language learning works? XD

Dex-chan lover
The main theme of story is the language barrier just like the title of the manga that what's make story very appealing. Why do people so stubborn about having MC learning language of another world? Damn your people are way too serious in the manga about loli demon queen doing fluffy things.... 😑

Dex-chan lover
LOLI cures my heart, my mind, and my soul. LOLI opens path for a brighter and promising future. LOLI saves the world. LOLI is LYFE.

Users who are viewing this thread