Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Mary's Smile

Dex-chan lover
Imagine several years later, he might finally be able to say "I" in their language

Contributor
16g.png

2ax.png

Maybe you could start by learning her language instead of playing stupid pranks you lazy fuck

Damn WTF I almost died by that cutness where mary pops out of the bathtub.

Also WTF is the Mc doing. Learn the fucking language already

truth be told, I would have gestured to her (demon queen) to use translation magic to speak the same language.

Dex-chan lover
even if no one is teaching you, you start catchin on by proximity and repetition. stuff like "me" "you", "water", "food", basic colors, numbers, objects an even some verbs like come, go, stop, eat, sleep, drink. either both of them are particularly stupid or there's some magic preventing them from comunicating effectively.

@BloodKing1 How do you gesture someone to use translation magic? And if such a thing existed what would be the point of this manga?

Wait.... why is she dressed? I had assumed they had been taking nightly naked baths with each-other since chapter 1.
Does this mean she recognized him as more than a pet, Or did she just recognize that he is a pet capable of bathing itself? And if the latter, why did she stay dressed if she is getting in with him this time?

Users who are viewing this thread