Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - I Could Understand Her Words (3)

Dex-chan lover
Ok yeah I just had a headache because of Vetika. Frickin annoying and slowed down this chapter a lot, then ending this on a cliffhanger! I hope she becomes less annoying!

Dex-chan lover
this manga just prove what a stigmatized what a japanese in learning another language

AND THE DEMON LOLI LEARNED TO SPEAK A TOTALLY ALIEN LANGUAGE INSTEAD OF THE BOY THAT SITS AROUND DOING NOTHING ALL DAY , PATHETIC BOY.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, even Mary is trying to learn some japanese words for him! The guy needs to at least try to learn some words, any words!

+1 to the why the hell didn't he start pointing at shit and saying his word for it and her do the same?

Just checked the first chapter again in the hope this was actually clever and the author had her trying to do that but MC-kun too stupid but nope, author is an idiot

Its still cute AF tho

After he learns the language the story would probobly go with him not understanding Mary's words in a different way. Awkward romance comedy and all that.

Well if the dumbass simply can't learn even the simplest words, a cat loli is a great translator

Double-page supporter
The only thing that really bothers me is that it doesn't even occur to him to try to learn the language

now we have a translator here, then you should start to learn her language dude

Fed-Kun's army
uwah.....you got yourself a prankster translator.....I can't tell if your situation is getting better or worst....

Users who are viewing this thread