Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Could She Do It?

Dex-chan lover
Ren IS stupid. Must be a side effect of his turning into a shota. Thanks for the translations!!! 👦👦👦

Dex-chan lover
Every new chapter, same shit whiners. Stay classy, MD comment threads of this series.

there you have your answer whiners mc can't learn the language because he is stupid now F off :v

Dex-chan lover
Great to finally have an explanation for all the whiners. Certainly a normal person could learn their language, but not an idiot.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
She is overconfident. She picked the worst word to translate. Who is in the right mind to ask about erotic for the first time, is this world weird or it's just being slave make her weird?

Then, again, It's not like there is anyone to correct her. His language is ultra rare in this world after all.

Aggregator gang
He’s even directly admitted he hasn’t tried to exchange words, the very basic start of a common dialogue between two people who don’t speak the same language.

Stupid indeed

I like Ren enough but I kinda hate the translator. She's ruined his reputation and insulted him more than anyone in the manga before. Well whatever at least Mary is still cute.

I fucking dislike this translator sooooo much
sure she is cute but the constant misunderstandings of him having an erotic mind and constantly changing up his words is definitely making this be harder to read

Dex-chan lover
The way the manga made it sound is that their words had a lot of odd sounds. What a lot of you do not realise is that languages that do not share similar sounds require different muscles and all that jazz. You need to train those muscles and figure out a way to make the right or close enough sounds to pronounce the language. It is like they have a really weird accent

Aggregator gang
At the same time, this manga is fluffy and it is shit by the same amount. The writing is so bad, and the pacing is horrendous. Don't take me wrong, I like slower build-ups or a slow burn story, but this right here is leading to nowhere.

I'm not sure whether the people saying that the fact he's an idiot explains his utter lack of agency and stupidity justifies the fact he hasn't learned the language yet are being sarcastic, or if they think that really is a valid justification.

Users who are viewing this thread