Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai

I think people are overly embarrassed about their computer secrets. Who cares about what people will find after you've gone?

Bought it on the link show at the start of the chapter. I cant read japanese so i can't really read it on there but i do not want this cute series to be axed. I hope it continues! Please support the author, it only cost me about 5€/6$ for the full volume, which is nothing. You can easily navigate the site and buy it with paypal and google translate.

Dex-chan lover
Normally, I'd avoid isekai, and especially ones with absurdly long titles. But this one got my attention. I'd spare the money for the physical manga if I could.

Series doing badly then suddenly Mary getting lewder..

Im very okay with this.

I wish I was able to duy a phisical copie it is such a good manga but I have don't have the money plus I don't know japanese so I won't have use for it ):

It’s sad that the series isn’t doing too well, but tbh I think that’s just because it’s pretty same-y most chapters. It picks up a bit when
the other world characters talk to eachother and we can understand them
, but otherwise every chapter just seems like a stretched out 4koma

This dude's got all the time in the world and he hasn't even learned a single word yet lmao

Users who are viewing this thread