Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai

Dex-chan lover
Mission Accomplished!
great work to everyone who submitted requests to get this serialized now there will be more fluff to enjoy

💯SUCCESS 💯

Group Leader
Good seeing this getting serialized, it was expected anyways since it's good shit,

Immediate 10/10 because kawaii as fuck.

Oh shit! It's not a one-shot anymore! Fantastic! Moar fluff! Moar sugar! Moar diabeetus!!!

Fed-Kun's army
This could get into some really interesting territory later on. Would be neat to have some crazy, complex plot with political shenanigans and isekai trope reversals with both the protagonist and the readers just guessing as to what's happening.

Or it could be cute fluff from beginning to end, that's fine too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCxDJnHiLqs is all I gonna say

Group Leader
@Holo
idk whose the stupid ass is, but dont casually change my release without my consent, i believe it was chapter 1, but now it oneshot,
did you request for this @WhoSainT ?

Aggregator gang
From what I understood,because his body is from earth hes full with mana hence the seeming abuse

Learning a new language is always hard, but the people of the past were able to and the people of now are, so it shouldn't be too hard for him to just point at things and say the words for them, and eventually she will be able to know what "meat" is in Japanese, and the process could go in reverse, so he would learn her language too, but grammar might be a problem. Either way, I don't think that people who spend this much time together would not be able to learn each others language in a timely manner.

Dex-chan lover
The manga could be really good and cute but it's too much hindered by all the Ecchi.
The story is nice but it's overwhelmed by "loli & boobs".

Users who are viewing this thread