Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai

i don't care this is more wholesome than any moe anime will dream to be

This is very cute and wholesome i can see this being a real neat read if its ever serialized.

Dex-chan lover
I like the manga but is there some kind of magical mental block preventing him from either learning a few words in their language (other than names) or teaching them a few words in Japanese? He's only been there a little while so I'm not expecting anything close to fluency but it doesn't take that long to find some basic words they agree on, especially nouns.

@TheKleptomaniac
@SasazukaIchimashi
At first I thought the MC was just being stupid for not trying to learn Mary's language, but after that chapter with Neah , I was convinced he is just physically unable to learn that language of that world.

Whatever language Mary and the other people are talking in, seems to be a language that humans (from our world) are unable to pronounce or even completely hear (due to different sound frequencies?), remember how he had trouble understanding Neah's name to the point she had to simply it for him. Neah's real name was depicted not as characters or letters in the speech bubble, but as gibberish with some letters (the letters being what he is able to recognize as regular human sounds), which again points to the idea that the MC is unable to reproduce or even listen to that language, think of a a human trying to learn or reproduce dolphin sounds, it's just not physically possible.

That smile could cure cancer.

I swear if this gets any cuter and wholesome I'm going to die of moe overload. LOL

Contributor
ayyowhat.png

EDIT: It seems to have been fixed now.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god this is adorable~ A very cute slice of life in another world, with some light comedy. :3

And here I was just thinking this might be another one of those trashy moe web comics. This might just be a fun ride.

Double-page supporter
I legit enjoyed this one. I wish we get a much more deeper perspective on Mary's side of things

Users who are viewing this thread