Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai

If i am not mistaken, after two times of reading Chapter 8 🧐, did you not notice at the bottom of page 20 of said chapter, that it`s stated and i quote; "Continued In The Next Issue" 😫

from my understanding, that means there will be the next chapter, but it will take awhile for the translator or group to upload the next chapter in English 😤

so............... stay calm OK and, lets hope for the best 😰
#praise the pranksters 😉

if the mangaka does wishes to end the story here............... i must say, it is a premature move 😧
the plot is developing, fans are gathering and waiting for the next chapter, and the characters involved will not get the exposure they really deserved 🤧

then, we will never know if the feeling between Ren~san and Mary will blossom into something beautiful, or not 😭

i do hope that is not the case 🤓, for now, let`s give the translator or the team that is doing the translation ample time could we not 😊

@cyphexada

a little concern < about the series there> 😉, but i`m fine at the moment <thank you for asking> 😴

the truth is, when i was reading through the comments sections and i thought "why don`t i just join the bandwagon on this one" 🤣

that is why i make that comment 😤

ég var ... en ég gat ekki skilið tungumálið

That's Icelandic 😲

I would have really liked to see what words they'd use for what remains of that sentence, because even I as an Icelandic person am not entirely sure which would be a good fit. I did notice though that 'ið' at the end is missing, which is important, as it is it's saying "I could not understand language" instead of "I could not understand the language", and 'her language' would require an additional word at the end instead.

I think this is hella cool tho.

Fed-Kun's army
this manga defies all isekai mangas that basicaly somehow bestows MC power to understand language for the convenience of progressing the story, I don't rly mind

well learning language isn't that easy, just think about if we sudenly travel somewhere and meet a foreigner without any clue, internet, nor dictionary

I think the best I can do IF i try hard is probably to make gestures for daily nececities which are eating, bathing, sleaping, toilet, and stuff like simple actions/objects lol

the problem is the mc doesn't even bother to try to learn, hes got the nececities and probably just don't care (he was sorta a neet and still kinda is one now if we exclude being in another world with a cute demon lord) 😂

still this is cute so followed

Dex-chan lover
This manga showcasing why I think the language cheat is the true greatest cheat.
Also, I think I can understand the drawing. The necklace should be able to keep him from returning to his own world again.

@awake1122
I agree with your interpretation of the necklace.

@Zarabas
That point has been brought up multiple times, but I still believe the MC is physically unable to full listen and even speak that language, since they bodies/vocal cords are just too different.

chap 10 spoiler:
it is almost certain that that necklace is related to transmigration between the worlds, my interpretation is capable of saying 3 things:
1 - an item that prevents him from returning to the other world as it happened now.
2 - an item that serves as a 'tracker' in case it ends up going to the other world again
3 - (less likely) an item that serves to return you to the other world but with no return.

But friends, isn't a refreshing idea? a story where you literally don’t understand anything and we can only discuss our theories among ourselves, reminds me of the good old days that we didn’t have online games or the internet and we could only count on friends to exchange ideas and game theories.

bruh does this kid have no imagination? Even with her shit drawing it's quite obvious she's saying his soul left his body and went back to his earth one, and that the gem will help stop that.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the raw also gives the same effect... I don't understand anything... Even so, seeing cute things is a win win situation!

Users who are viewing this thread