Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Ch. 56 - [Black's] Counterattack

Dex-chan lover
this was so avoidable
why didn’t she have a single person to guard her if she’s so important? :questionblob:
Actually she's a pretty competent fighter. She's like in Porcell's top 5 in combat power. Why she didn't grab her combat gear while they were under attack and couldn't defend herself, I don't know.

Dex-chan lover
You fucken dumbass, you utter buffoon, why would you do this? I hope you know you will die a slow, agonizing death

Dex-chan lover
That is so fucking stupid, how could an army of demon suddenly appear in the middle of the city without even being seen
like you'd think that mc would put a damn watchtower, guards and stuff to guard the city

Dex-chan lover
So is there a rule to pulling this shit on regular basis or not?

I've said before Avalon need to research whatever advance portal technology there is to be able to transport adventurers directly to the entrances of all the other demon lords dungeon so he can have the humans do the raiding for him while he heals and buffs and build weapons for them for free to ensure their survival while pushing other demon lords to the brink without having to use any of his own units and not breaking any rules.

And with portals to everywhere from Avalon it will be the de facto center of the universe because it just makes sense for everyone to live there for the traveling convenience.

Even if he gets discovered as a demon lord by that point what are the people going to do? Kill him and set their own standards of living back 1000 years? Yeah that makes sense.
Several of the influential humans know what he is, and are ok with that as its beneficial for everyone.
As for teleporting, its really not so simple, to teleport you need a monster that has a certain skill to set warp points at both sides, they can be destroyed and used by any other monster with that skill. Only the monsters with the skill can use the portals, but can take a limited number with them when teleporting. B rank monsters are the lowest able to have the skill, and they cant even take more than 5 people per teleport and can only teleport a few times a day. You would basically need a monster per group you are teleporting, and the portals could only go to friendly areas as they would just be disabled otherwise. Even if he summons a S rank it would need to travel with every group teleporting.
Sending adventurers would be fine, and he can gear them even. But sending them by teleportation just isnt practical. He also is in fact allowed to attack them directly with his monsters, the protection is that old demon lords cant target new demon lords, He is allowed to pick a fight, however if he does then he is no longer off limits to the one he attacks.
Now I'm really not clear why this very blatant direct attack was allowed. I assume it was another new demon lord, as otherwise they protection should have activated, and the creator god may play around a lot, but you play by his rules.

Dex-chan lover
Could be brainwashing. Would fit with his religion.
Yeahh but surely.... surely agares isn't that weak, if he is that's a fuckin cop out by the author. Like if he could why wouldn't he use it on all of the other demons in that alliance? Jus feels a bit lazy

Dex-chan lover
There's just so many things we don't know about "Black", like what exactly his power represents or means.

Dex-chan lover
He probably possessed Agares with his black miasma and it will kill him like the other demon lord he sent to the last war.

Dex-chan lover
gonna be a cool body double but I hope she comes to liking agares and they become bros with procell lmao

Remember. All of this could have been avoided if Procell gave this fool a lead lobotomy during their off the books meeting a few chapters ago. Too bad MC got a debilitating curse.... it's horrid name? "Room temp IQ"

Dex-chan lover
So stupid, such incredibly lazy setup and payoff and brazen it happens because the plot needs it to.

the most impresive thing in this chapter: Seeing a tiger writing a letter in their original form, holding a brush for writing like it's nothing extra ordinary, and the reciever can read it as if nothing out of usual...

Users who are viewing this thread