Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Ch. 59 - The Decisive Blow

Dex-chan lover
HMMM :pepehmm: They're ultimate goal is to beat the black demon lord... sounds sus :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Trying to grope her, but alas, it was an illusion.

Sad backstory while dying. Can we pull a Lufasu on this?

He looks forward to her paying it back. I wonder what he's imagining...

Who's Stolas again?
The first demon lord he fought, and who turned into a friend. She's been unconscious since she fought some other demon lord. Also best girl.

I love how there is little middle ground for the author where the main female characters are concerned. It's either thicc and juicy or tiny and thin. Any character that falls between those two extremes is an exception, not the rule.
Honestly, that feels like how standard boob sizes are in manga. Either flat or impressive.

Dex-chan lover
what ever happened to medium is premium?
I've never heard that expression before. Although it's not an area I care too much about anyway.

next thing you know we'll have a girl with 1 flat breast and 1 badonker, what a wonderful spectrum
Look up Ryoubi from Senran Kagura. Not quite that, but close enough. Best girl for entirely different reasons, though.

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Isn't Black too OP? He's already shown to be able to manipulate Demon Lords and forces them to do anything including all-out suicide attack.

Dex-chan lover
I love how there is little middle ground for the author where the main female characters are concerned. It's either thicc and juicy or tiny and thin. Any character that falls between those two extremes is an exception, not the rule.
There was a poll in Japanese that people's majority vote split between A-cup and E-Cup.

So Japanese prefer either go full buster or none at all

Dex-chan lover
Some may be confused. I am just expressing a statement of fact, not speculation or bewilderment. After all, as the goddess Aqua commands: "Thou shalt love big boobs, thou shalt love small boobs."
yqQGu5.gif

Dex-chan lover
Isn't Black too OP? He's already shown to be able to manipulate Demon Lords and forces them to do anything including all-out suicide attack.

Its easy to forget, but black is basically the 4th strongest demon lord in this current time outside of the MC.
The other 3 are also insanely OP compared to everyone other then the MC too, but for different reason.
The other 3 demon lords are also OP as heck and can either :
be the best waifu/Dommy mommy.
Jokes aside she did fight an alliance of a bunch of mid tier demon lords all at once on her own before the MC nuked em all.
And the only reason he even managed that in the first place was because their main force was bussy fighting her.
And after her rebirth she is even stronger.
(Dragon demon lord ) He could curb stomp both the MC and the black demon lord at the same time.
in terms of raw fighting power he outclassed even the Beast Demon lord because dragons are all stupidly OP as a race.

Rip grandpa dragon, you will be missed.
afc87b53146aaeaf78eaad0bb50fd8a2.gif

I mean the guy literally stops time whenever the fuck he wants.
The reason he is alive is because he can slow down his own time so he can even outlive other demon lords of his own generation.
He is basically what Black wished he could be.
( minus the " dominating the whole human race " thing. )
He himself does not do a whole lot,and is usually made into the comic relief character because of his obessions.
But his lead monsters are equal to Kunia.

Dex-chan lover
Its easy to forget, but black is basically the 4th strongest demon lord in this current time outside of the MC.
The other 3 are also insanely OP compared to everyone other then the MC too, but for different reason.
The other 3 demon lords are also OP as heck and can either :
be the best waifu/Dommy mommy.
Jokes aside she did fight an alliance of a bunch of mid tier demon lords all at once on her own before the MC nuked em all.
And the only reason he even managed that in the first place was because their main force was bussy fighting her.
And after her rebirth she is even stronger.
(Dragon demon lord ) He could curb stomp both the MC and the black demon lord at the same time.
in terms of raw fighting power he outclassed even the Beast Demon lord because dragons are all stupidly OP as a race.

Rip grandpa dragon, you will be missed.
afc87b53146aaeaf78eaad0bb50fd8a2.gif

I mean the guy literally stops time whenever the fuck he wants.
The reason he is alive is because he can slow down his own time so he can even outlive other demon lords of his own generation.
He is basically what Black wished he could be.
( minus the " dominating the whole human race " thing. )
He himself does not do a whole lot,and is usually made into the comic relief character because of his obessions.
But his lead monsters are equal to Kunia.
With the MC being much weaker than them all. :wowee:

Dex-chan lover
With the MC being much weaker than them all. :wowee:
Only on his own though , thanks to his medal he can do some really insane things if he was just left alone.
MC ( or whoever kills him ) is basically destined to become king of the world thanks to how insane it is to have an S rank medal.
Its just gonna take a few years to mass produce the medal first.

Dex-chan lover
I have to like the lore here with the demon lords being created as challenges to drive humanity forward.

Users who are viewing this thread