Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Ch. 61 - Those Who Look Up, and Those Who Look Down

Dex-chan lover
Anyone got spoilers? Seems weird to have Procell think about when the attack will happen then act surprised with that ritual magic only to have it be a plan he cooked up. Or him and Kuina are just really good actors.

Dex-chan lover
Annnnnddd Dropped.. I know no one cares but meh.
To be fair, you right to do so. I've read the finished LN and I found it severly lacking. I was pretty disappointed in the ending. The new serie after this one was even worst 😑 At a certain point the author just didn't know what to do with the story which was a shame....atleast if I remember correctly, because like I said I was disappointed so I've forgotten most if it.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh who tf writes a Giant spell happening, a dialogue with someone to ascertain status and an important character death in 2 pages? Even as bait this felt black, it was like someone just told me she died and that was it. Same emotional impact... Jesus

Dex-chan lover
Probably bait? I don't think she would ever die that easily, and there's no way he would react that calmly to her death. Wings would be out, and Agares would be in half. It's bait

Dex-chan lover
Bruh who tf writes a Giant spell happening, a dialogue with someone to ascertain status and an important character death in 2 pages? Even as bait this felt black, it was like someone just told me she died and that was it. Same emotional impact... Jesus
Given how Procell has reacted before, Agares would have been ripped in half before he could say a word if Kuina actually died. Or the writer gave up.

Dex-chan lover
i can't help but groan..
when will this arc be over..
:shamihuh::shamihuh::shamihuh:

LOL it's only going to get worst. So buckle up. But I understand it, reading a serie that sucks monkeyballs but you just can't help yourself following it, even when you know your going to be disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
GDI Ion cannon online. Firing.
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread