Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Ch. 62 - The winner of deception

Dex-chan lover
Why yes I am comically evil let me twirl my mustache as I explain why everyone who believed in my scams are fools who deserved to be scammed.

Instead of saying you can't blame them for falling for it because my scheme was simply too elaborate after all.
I mean, he's not really at fault this time. How would he know cameras exist? Procell is the only reason it's there

Dex-chan lover
Has Evil Monologuing ever been not dumb? With the exception of just stalling for time.
Honestly with how much of a pain in the ass Procell has been to him, having that entire evil monologue planned out sounds about right. He finally got the chance to say his hypothetical shower argument

Dex-chan lover
a-knights-tale-weighed.gif

Dex-chan lover
Why yes I am comically evil let me twirl my mustache as I explain why everyone who believed in my scams are fools who deserved to be scammed.

Instead of saying you can't blame them for falling for it because my scheme was simply too elaborate after all.
To be fair, it's pretty on point considering his personality.
He believes humans are simply too stupid and useless to be of any value.
Completely ignoring the fact he built his empire on the very same "useless" people.
The black demon lord's main weakness has always been his pride and excessive overvaluing of himself.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, it's pretty on point considering his personality.
He believes humans are simply too stupid and useless to be of any value.
Completely ignoring the fact he built his empire on the very same "useless" people.
The black demon lord's main weakness has always been his pride and excessive overvaluing of himself.
Always felt like him having no actual pride in himself because all his power comes from others, so it's a massive inferiority complex.

Dex-chan lover
Always felt like him having no actual pride in himself because all his power comes from others, so it's a massive inferiority complex.
Oh yeah, he has a massive massive inferiority complex for sure.

IMO he is just really envious of others stronger then him and dislikes the reason for demon lords existence itself.
Thus rejecting himself in a away,not that his power was not his own.

Users who are viewing this thread