Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Ch. 62 - The winner of deception

Dex-chan lover
Why yes I am comically evil let me twirl my mustache as I explain why everyone who believed in my scams are fools who deserved to be scammed.

Instead of saying you can't blame them for falling for it because my scheme was simply too elaborate after all.

Dex-chan lover
Only brought those two... That sounds suspiciously like not following the order properly.

Trap sprung.

Ah, it was Stolas's trickery. Forgot exactly what powers she had.

Sacrificing people with no benefit to offset that is just dumb. Even if you call them livestock, livestock still has a value. It's not like ranchers just kill off cattle unless there's a very good reason. Same goes for any kind of plot with some character treating people like property. Just how badly do those authors think people treat their property? Evil for the sake of Evil. It's like Dick Dastardly cheating, but at least he had class, and he was aware of it.

Check mate.

Seems like a fitting end for him.

Contributor
Could have sworn there was more buildup to this moment in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
We all knew this was going to happen.

But I was sorta hoping that the “giving names” could work as a loophole.

Giving names increases their power but they can betray you. So in this case, I was wondering if it could work in that Black could control Procell but not his named subordinates indirectly.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/3d79ec8e-8f83-4db0-8bc1-7af02b4beb02/17

Dex-chan lover
I sure wish the bad guy would win at least once sometimes
No way.
The story would end then.
I don't want this manga to end yet.
I still like lookin at them plots.
giphy.webp

Users who are viewing this thread