Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Group Leader
RIP Tallgeese

EZ471n2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Honestly Wight’s amazing. I know Waifus sell books, but he’s far more deserving of being contracted with a name.

Double-page supporter
@greatninja3 at this point is only the dwarf gal that's into him
later on after his rebirth they do get together and have a baby

Wight is a lich king so i wouldn't be surprise if he is stronger than he looks
Maybe? I am hoping though that it would be the case XD

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal thanks for that second spoiler! If I hadn't seen that, I would've dropped it.

And I feel that author didn't make him 'named' just because he's not part of his harem by making him so humble as to refuse it.

Dex-chan lover
@Shinigamisama

There is actually another reason for him not being named.
The first 3 named monsters become the "Monsters of the Covenant " that makes the demon lords physically and magically stronger depending on how strong they themselves are.
But the monsters themselves also get a power boost and sometimes evolve new abilities from it as well.
This should have been explained back In the first 10 or so chapters by wolf mom.
Aura, for example, is not a murder hobo any longer and her healing power is also going to be shown to be a lot stronger.
Kunai gets another super Saiyan transformation( yes she had two ) where she stops being a flat chest.
And the Elder Dwarf who I forget the name off right about now gets a better Gundam suit that she can control with magic.
This does not happen to monsters who are named afterwards... something the MC finds out the hard way....
Instead, when you name a monster after your first 3
it actually rips a piece of the demon lords soul that can take weak or month to recover depending on how strong the monster is.
When the MC names his 4th monster made by his medals it almost kills him as his soul is so damaged from naming an S ranked monster.
It was likely he would that he would have died, and if not it would take years for him to recover if not for Aura´s healing powers who took it down to 3-4 months or so.

Have some extra fluff spoilers about Mr boney Boi Mcgee as a reward for reading this far 😘.
he gets married and becomes the Duke of the city while the MC is out of town. ( this technically makes him the MC´s right hand man despite not being being a covenant monster)

Also It's actually kind of funny actually, but by this point, he should have a girlfriend who is a skeleton and we have not seen her at all...
But on the other side, we have seen his later to be wife who actually is ( a little bit ) important for the story way sooner then she was introduced in the novel...
And if you wondering, he gets dumped by the skeleton girl because of the side-effects of the resurrection.

Dex-chan lover
@goldenzeal thanks for all that information! Now it got me interested.
The first 3 named monsters become the "Monsters of the Covenant " that makes the demon lords physically and magically stronger depending on how strong they themselves are.
Yeah I know about that hence I was initially upset because I really wanted Wight to get the boosts and all that. Glad he'll still be in a good place without being a Covenant Monster.

I'm guessing side effect is that Wight became human and skeleton girl remained as such.

@greatninja3
If i remember correctly after certain upcoming events his previous relationship broke down and they split, then afterwards he gets with his dwarf smith adjutant.

Dex-chan lover
@Shinigamisama
Edit, now with 2000% more emojis

close but no cigar.😉
He does get dumped for not being a skeleton anymore, but he is still undead.💀
No human Wight for you.😘
He does keep a humanoid form just like he had before tho.😍
But that is because he becomes
👺A really cool undead monster that I'm not going to spoil for you HEHUHEHU 👺
Which has a humanoid form by default just like a lich would.🤩

Basically the MC is given a reward that allows him to reincarnate Skelly boi
And another character later on as he gets two uses of it

It makes them a higher tier monster but anybody who is reincarnated is cursed by the demon god ( and the demon god ofc never tells anybody this... as that would ruin the surprise )💩
The curse is that....... 👻
If the person who is reincarnated loses his or her affection for the person who reincarnated them, they then transform into a monster that is 10 times as strong.👹
That would not be so bad if not for the fact that said monsters only purpose in life is to kill the person who reincarnated them as painfully as possible.😅
It may or may not also fuck with there personality a little bit, but it's pretty unnoticeable if it really does.🤡
Kind of like your second round off Doki Doki Literature Club! but not as extreme 🤣

Double-page supporter
No, no no don't kill Bone-Daddy, he's the MVP of the whole town! God damn it lloll

Users who are viewing this thread