Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Demon Lord’s Descent

@Korvalus
thanks for informing me i honestly didnt realise what was going on.
either way i get the feeling that mangadex is kinda screwed

Dex-chan lover
don't blame mangadex
blame the drama whores
Oh man, again? How many groups/titles this time?

Edit:
Just saw the forum thread. Talk about petulant....

Dex-chan lover
@Moodyz
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XqnN06TNvRzDGPxsddv7eUYWsG8GFmxcJKe4aw-mPvA/preview

Though some series are being redone like this, while I think a few others had already been picked up by other groups.

Dex-chan lover
@Moodyz I don't know if i get in trouble for posting something like this, but here is a list of some of the mangas affected https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XqnN06TNvRzDGPxsddv7eUYWsG8GFmxcJKe4aw-mPvA/edit

Dex-chan lover
@Gimmy & @mesteck
Much thanks. Fortunately, only a few titles I follow. I shall honor the deserters by reading their manga on scraper sites.

This is beyond stupid. There's so many good manga out there just waiting to be scanlated.

Dex-chan lover
@meho7
This is beyond stupid. There's so many good manga out there just waiting to be scanlated.
And that list of good mangas waiting to be scanlated would include Maou-sama Retry if nothing was done about it. Fortunately for us, Kitsune didn't like Hatigarm scans' decision to boycott MD so we're getting the chapters back (I'm basing this claim on the credit page of chapter 15, I have no personal connection to TOOR Scans or any other group).
And if you intend to tell me to go to Hatigarm's site if I want to read this - they don't even have chapter 15 up so why would I?

Power Uploader
@Ovdose I think he meant we should've spent time to scanlate new series instead

@meho7 Scanlating is a hobby, so of course TL'd do what they like first. But if you want Kitsune to work on something YOU like, I thinka s donation will be appreciated and he'll more likely to accept your request ;))

Contributor
I fully support this.
Hatigarm got out of mangadex, so they can't complain now if someone else translate this manga, right ?

These scan teams just tried to create shitty drama to get more clics.

Power Uploader
Why the fuck all the good manga are getting purged and then reuploaded (or not)? What's the point?

Power Uploader
@ma_ko Tell that to the group who decided to nuke it in the first place :v We're only cleaning up the mess they left behind :v

i dont care. il leave for hatigarm if they got the shit. im where the shits at simple as that

Users who are viewing this thread