Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Demon Lord’s Descent

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for working on this. I completely forgot about that scene with the mummy god - Kinda sad.

Aggregator gang
Fuck Hatigarm. TOOR the real MVP.
No need to retranslate the old chapters, we can all read those on plenty of other sites.

I was in WildStar server as it ended but I didn't get transported into my spell slinger :(

Dex-chan lover
Sort of confused.

Why did Aku start calling the MC maou, what did he mean by "the owner of this body"

Group Leader
I'm sorry but no matter how many time I see it. Kneel down waiting for people to piggyback is not cool at all.

At least carry her with one arm like all those guy do. You're strongest demon lord ffs lol.

why she look unique in this but in the anime she just look like a rem clone?

Long ago, in a distant land; I, Aku, the shapeshifting master of darkness, unleashed an unSPEAKable evil! But a foolish samurai warrior, wielding a magic sword, stepped forth to oppose me.
SHING SHING SHING
Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time, and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now, the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku...

Did anyone else notice how the ring switched to his right hand on page 30 for the first panel and returns to his left on the 2nd to last panel?

Looks interesting so far, a bit confusing for my pea sized brain though lmao

Comment test.

Side note from TOOR, MsR chapters are being fully Re-translated and Remastered by KitsuneAoi, RonBWL, and myself. Chapters 1-3 are currently updated, and the rest are--albeit slowly--on the way.

Both myself and Kit got a bit annoyed with the older chapter's lack of quality, and I may have bruised Ron's face with my wallet to get it going, but it's coming. Hope everyone can enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread