Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Dragonborn

Aggregator gang
It's funny when people who mostly pirated manga/anime act so high and mighty, claiming certain series as "trashy" while they didn't even pay for them.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck? Seriously?

So he MADE the game he was playing in the first place, but still needs "SP" or somesuch to power his own actions, and for some incomprehensible reason he was forced to become his own alt character, who he hates despite the fact he made it that way, and he just summoned some girl for some reason or maybe no reason whatsoever?!

Dex-chan lover
Legend says that the person below me will finish this manga while typing hate comments on every single chapter.

Group Leader
@The5thSeraph

1) I don't understand why he needs SP too.
2) The reason why he was forced to become his own alt was because if he went out to save the two sisters things would only get worse since those satanists were the ones who summoned him.
3) He summoned the girl for healing purposes.

P.S. Read properly next time.

Dex-chan lover
@Beburts
I'm not reading this at all any more. I dropped it. And it is frankly a miracle I even vaguely remembered what the comment was about in the first place.
It wasn't a case of me not reading properly. Most of his actions don't make any sense because he literally has admin access but takes needlessly circuitous routes to every end.
I dropped this manga because it literally just gets more nonsensical as it progresses.

*internal screaming*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF I LOVE THIS.

Legend says that the person below me will finish this manga while typing hate comments on every single chapter.
bro sometimes people still read shit they think is shitty, either hoping it gets better, just overall wanting to see what happens next (like watching a "shitshow") or something.

Dex-chan lover
@LoupDeGarou As is often the case, the anime was only good for seeing certain scenes animated and voiced. To be brutally honest, what kind of production values could one ever expect for an anime adaptation of a trashy series like this? If a series like Helck is ever animated and only gets similar production values to this, then I'll be angry and fuming.
Helck is a hidden Gem i go back and read sometimes...i rather it stay hidden then ruined...

Users who are viewing this thread