Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - A Visitation from the Madam

Contributor
@feha
It's because it was translated previously before they pull out.
You can track what chapter you read by changing something in your account's settings.
You just can't read them again, and the group name is hidden.
Chapter 15 is new though.

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck is the point of using mangadex when half of the mangas are constantly being purged, fucking fix your shit

Power Uploader
@LordScorcher I thought the cartridge is weird for a moment lol, will fix soon

@Doomer Tell that to the groups who used it for self-promo and then pull the plug, not us

Honestly all this drama is bs. I wish they'd just talk it out for a day, post an update about the discussion, and if there isn't a conclusion or a fix yet, then discuss it some more rather than just pulling the plug all of a sudden.

Contributor
Lmaoing at the drama again, but pulling out the chapters is kind of a low blow

well from my pov. A lot of series are just going to get sniped and I don't see how scanlator groups benefit as people will either wait or just go to other sites.

Contributor
@RonBWL Huge thanks for continuing the good work and not being a manchild drama queen with an over-inflated ego, like some people.

On a side note, I appreciate that Champion Scans, who left around the same time, still released a statement about their decision that I basically read as "I'd been wanting/planning to leave MD for a while, don't group me in with that drama BS."

Dex-chan lover
Aww man. Guess we lost the comments on the old upload. All I can remember are the Row Row Fight the Power jokes.

I...have no idea what's going on with the drama, and don't really have much motivation to find out. In the end, I'll just be coasting along reading from my list of favorites and following wherever they go.

Users who are viewing this thread