Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Yukikaze, Assault

@xzayer It doesn't look quite right for goiter, it's too smooth and passes around the back of the neck. It's probably just meant to be fat.

Double-page supporter
"Domestic affairs are a pain in the butt, so skip 'em." Wise words indeed, Tahara. Wise words indeed.
Man I love Tahara, he's my favorite character - especially with how much he's put in the 'only sane man' role.

Also @Varler what I do is keep track of what's updated by checking chapter-stealing sites like Kissmanga then going to read the chapters on the actual hosted sites.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter :D I'll just read all the future ones here instead of at the website of that other scanlator. If they want more money they won't get it from me.

Dex-chan lover
You can't draw a girl so cute but then stick a penis.

God
Damn
It
Fuck
Arghhhhhhhhhhh

Dex-chan lover
@saredesu I think Daniel Tosh's joke about the Little Mermaid scandal applies here too, you can't expect someone to keep drawing a cute girl, without wanting to put a penis in there.

Dex-chan lover
@Keansor and considering he's a massive, borderline obsessive, sis-con thats saying something. besides that he really is level headed.
edit:dang it, whys the c near the space? sometimes it impossible to not get a typo on a vita.

Dex-chan lover
Bless another scanlator who willing to step aside and and upload this chapter

Btw i didnt realize it was a trap

Dex-chan lover
"cant match up to hatigarm" HAHAHHAHA! thats the funniest joke ive heard all day HAHAHAHA no but seriously hatigarm sucks at proofreading

I didn't even know there was drama going on.. does anyone want to fill me in? I really hope it's not a ton pulling from the site for... whatever reason?

Users who are viewing this thread