Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Yukikaze, Assault

Power Uploader
@banjomarx I mean in term of speed - as a matter of fact after this chapter was out yesterday and Kitsune resigning from Hati, he's rallying the staff to get it back (including the paid TL Shin, which I really feel bad for because he now had to do the job that he really shouldn't be forced to) :v

Also yes, Hati himself PR lots of series, he does a decent job but the dedicated guys could do somewhat better :v

Dex-chan lover
Yuu made a bunch of cute faces this chapter. She's still horrifying, but has been both increasingly charming and increasingly charmed with the MC as time passes.

Yukikaze...I mean, what's there to say? He's a determined trap who's locked on to her prey, and Kunai is just sorta handling it. Poor Mikan's sanity points are taking heavy hits for from the team though.

RIP Angel, the poor, bullied, national-level tsukkomi.

What's the "One Nightless City incident" he's talking about on page 6?

The first time HE was introduced he was called ''male'' by his party member... so, trap? yeah... sneaky trap to make you gay? lol no.

@Ainz

that's the intention. It hasn't covered it yet so we don't know. prepare for foreshadowing to be answered soon or never :p

Dex-chan lover
i love how groups ask for help so much, and not people come to help. but when drama shows up all these people come sniping from the wood works like they have always been there.

@Ainz Probably a story the 'M.C' Wrote about their background or something that happened during his 10 year period in that game. Probably an Event.
That lead to a war is something I bet.

Double-page supporter
volunteers are the heart and SOUL of the english-speaking manga\anime community
god bless volunteers

@Kuroku

not much can be said about it in full. the current volunteers are people who already did this stuff, but are banding together so as to get series back up on MD. its not exactly a situation of new people climbing out of the woodworks who refused to join the groups before. additionally, people are entitled to decide whether or not they want to join the groups asking for help. with all the drama that happened I can't blame them for having snubbed them in the first place.

Power Uploader
@Kuroku This is the exact reverse situation where the team within Hatigarm was doing just fine but the leader just decided to nuke release AGAINST their will. As a result, Kitsune (the Translator) brought the series to me in order to stay on MangaDex, so no, we're not sniping anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread