Maou-sama to Kekkon shitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I want to marry the Demon Queen!

Dex-chan lover
hmmm, the art in the oneshot looks better. Is it because of different release or did the author darken his style a bit?

Dex-chan lover
So she fell in love with a human before and he ended up dead for obvious reason.

Double-page supporter
page 12 should be
"Well excuuuuuuuuse me, princess" haha

It's exactly the same as the oneshot except slightly different art, a few more pages and a slightly worse translation.

Dex-chan lover
All things are temporary. Never expect anything to be permanent. Enjoy the limited time you have together, for if we made decisions based on how long they were to last in perpetuity, we would make no decisions at all.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel uneasy whenever i read a manga that has a couple in different races that have different lifespans

Fed-Kun's army
I like how the different lifespan is being lampshaded at the start by the Demon Queen saying that the slaver trouble was recent while Haru is already grown up.

Can't believe I'm being reminded of my own mortality and the inevitable forever box

Consent is not needed if there’s a relationship bonding them together. So you’re telling me it’s not rape if someone had a wife and sexually assaulted her? I see... learning new things everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread