Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
The bad art makes the humans look more like the sub-species, frankly.

Dex-chan lover
That's why you don't believe any BS you are being told after being summoned. You should "believe" it. "Mhmm," "Yes, absolutely." "I totally agree."

But "the humans are the real monsters"-trope is growing old...So old, that any "Humans are really just to poor victims of the evil demihumans"-setting would look fresh in comparison.

Dex-chan lover
Drats. Should've let her keep her original bust size after shrinking. : x

Is it just me or does the pacing of this make me feel like they cramed 10 chapters worth of "story" into one. I had such a hard time following anything, i dont even know the main characters name. I dont think imma continue this.

Double-page supporter
I'm surprised if the humans were going to craft such a lie, they didn't use the easy excuse "This battle will be very difficult and we want to keep you safe. We'll send our best fighters to the front lines, and if we win, we'll bring you across the battlefield to the inhuman queen." That way he wouldn't see their obvious sadism. He'd see the aftermath, but hey, it was a vicious battle.

Dex-chan lover
Got to agree with the description and some of the other comments - these guys suck at the whole villains in disguise thing. At the very least, they should kill a village full of human beast sympathizers and blame it on the beast people. You definitely don't let the new guy see you squish cute tiger cubs before he has been indoctrinated.

The humans are the real evil thing works with middle school kids who haven't seen it a dozen times before.

Double-page supporter
I was expecting a dark busty queen... Instead we got a loli....... Whats this feeling of betrayed ?

Pacing was really bad in this tho, As if it rushed a whole lot of stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
when you are good at drawing furries, but bad at drawing human

Fed-Kun's army
@Kactusman 40~ pages long, it establishes the foundation till he is isekied, from there they re expedition dumping hard while walking though a city, imagine 'summoned in the church, but need to go to the airport right away' and because they don't need him for anything but getting the sword, there is no training.

yea everything's moving a bit fast, but nothing is really missing

Users who are viewing this thread