Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.5 - Omake + Extras

Dex-chan lover
@Kidawesome55 Well how did her last batch of kids turn out she h ad from her gangbang? I don't think they were part plant weere t hey?

"Human race book"
That escalated quickly. I guess even a book copy can be obtained trough the whole land regardless of what faction they're on.

Fed-Kun's army
man I love this extra, kinda of dark at the end but I still love it <3

Dex-chan lover
Amelia I think definitely is gonna switch sides gradually and fall for MC, and it will lead her to get into conflict with Emilia. I think that will be interesting to watch unfold

The implication was that
she was trying to give him oral, and that the guards taught it to her, which is the only reason she's still alive.
@Sandy

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane

Indeed, I'm pretty much excited for that outcome.

@Groceries

That's why Protag was summoned to that world, he's actual a head officer for the FBI and he's here to bring justice.

@Liquidxlax

They're still plants (maybe half-plants? what kinda structure are they, then?) that have imitated and greatly amplified the characteristics of their parent's male partners.
Since flora and fauna share a different type of cell, I am really curious about this.

---

This omake is giving seriously dark and tragic implication but still never fails to humor us.

Dex-chan lover
@Winchan I'm kinda wondering if magic is involved with conception for her. I don't think she is made of just plant cells or w.e cells. Who knows all demi humans could just be modified humans of old when humans were looking for ways to cure diseases. Everyone knew they were humans or came from so there was no problem, but stuff changed over a few hundred years and the regression of tech and society. We know that everyone can breed with everyone is seems. maybe not bugmen and humans but i dunno

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax

Yeah, this makes me really curious.. the 'magic' in this world is not well defined, but we do know about techniques and Arcana.

She may either be a being capable of magic, a mutation from some kind of experiment or it's a natural character of a dryad and that they existed prior to anything already.

She does, however, seem to be capable to converse with all plant types to gain info; something that the other creatures do not portray and the humans have feared them for, putting them into the brink of extinction.

And can mate with any creature, albeit only give birth to variations of fauna.

So I have my doubts that dryads are product of some curse/experiment/alchemy/homunculus attempt.

Users who are viewing this thread