Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Finale

Dex-chan lover
Typical shounen bullcrap. Eliminate the final boss and then all of a sudden he was just the warm-up, there's a bigger level. defeat that and, oh wait, they were nothing, the REAL boss is next. Defeat him, and...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm guessing shadowed guy is a clone or something of Diedhauser. =/

"Cause if we find we're in a bind we're totally screwed but nevermind
We'll pull something out of our behinds, we just make some shit up"
-- 'The USS Make Shit Up' by Voltaire

Dex-chan lover
It boggles my mind that they (ml and fml) pull garbage like at the end of the fight. Literally the only series I root for the baddies thanks to how poorly written those two are.

Dex-chan lover
Good, but this part

NO! Please NO!

don't just throw new OP item to the fry!!! stop devaluing the holy sword and its envoy!!!

Y75.jpg

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

I was tricked by the cover image. I thought this was the dungeon manga the artist is also doing.

Dex-chan lover
bruh, could have ended it there, why bother opening a new arc. d'uh

thanks for the chapter

Bruh c'mon boys most of us are just here cause of the big tits in the cover and all the massive oversized boobs in this manga. Honestly they made this hella ecchi to stay relevant, all the girls either have watermelon boobs or are flat lolis. Other than that the plot for this manga is pretty shit and badly executed, still cant get over how mc let the 2 girls who were op and almost killed him stay alive for no reason, letting them come back even stronger to get in your way🤦‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
I love when anime/manga bad guys' main focus is on capturing the main character/whatever item they have, and yet they keep their progressively-more-powerful henchmen out of the way so they can just throw them at the MC one by one to get killed, instead of actually mounting a proper assault. If the war with the inhumans hinges so much on this sword, you should've really sent more people after it at the start.

Dex-chan lover
Unlimited Blade Works! But without the mana cost. Is there any part of the Geneva Convention Diedhauser HASN'T violated? Cool, more total shitheads for Shiramine to murder.

Users who are viewing this thread