Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Finale

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro More like this was Diedhausers own personal pet project. And so far he's probably only sent reports about how "everything is proceeding according to plan". And he alone was strong enough to wipe out everyone anyway (and any minor victories he allowed along the way was mostly to make sure inhumans grouped up in a single place where he could nuke them all at once).

Seen that way this is one of the more sensible ways. And if the bunch of new troops are individually slightly weaker than Die, but more dangerous since they are a group, then it'll be pretty well handled.
(But if this new group of boss monsters gets sent in one by one, then you'll be right.)

Fed-Kun's army
the holy sword is the strongest!
well actually, the arcanas are the strongest!
well actually, the continental cannon is the strongest!
well actually, the sacred treasures are the strongest!

Dex-chan lover
holy fuck I just burst out laughing at the end
literally comedy gold

So the final battle, or at least this one is over. And that's just getting started. WTF. O_O

They don't even get a breather. It's war, i guess.

It gets better and better huh... Wouldn't be surprise if this planet is Earth in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Just let him fucking end, I want his whole body shattered before my very eyes, not some random explosion.

ALSO DONT LET THE DRYAD DIE :<
DONT END THE LEWDS

Edit : She's fine. Good.

Contributor
I'm surprised the "tentacle raep" last chapter actually served a purpose other than just random fanservice or a stupid means to put Glorya out of action from the battle. Call his temporary Avalon infinite regen an asspull or whatever, but at least they actually explained it and set it up beforehand. The execution wasn't bad at all for that. Contrary to my expectations, Amelia did not join his side and more worryingly, they did not capture the two girls when they were down... that was a big mistake given how strong those two were.

Diedhauser has finally died... right?
On second thought, there's a rule somewhere for fiction about, "if you didn't see the dead body..."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised the "tentacle raep" last chapter actually served a purpose other than just random fanservice or a stupid means to put Glorya out of action from the battle. Call his temporary Avalon infinite regen an asspull or whatever, but at least they actually explained it and set it up beforehand. The execution wasn't bad at all for that. Contrary to my expectations, Amelia did not join his side and more worryingly, they did not capture the two girls when they were down... that was a big mistake given how strong those two were.

Diedhauser has finally died... right?
On second thought, there's a rule somewhere for fiction about, "if you didn't see the dead body..."
Firstly, I like you dude. No homo.

You wrote all what's good/wrong in the story so far chapter by the chapter, no argue.

Emilia was the closet yandare, Amelia is the one with "doubts" who might just see through propaganda bullshit, despite cow tits, I'm rooting for her.

Users who are viewing this thread