Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 8 - Source of Power

Dex-chan lover
This is ridiculous. There's no way she can win, she's essentially powerless and all he needs to do is shoot her once. What kind of asspull could they possibly make to give her the ability to even survive here, much less fight him or try to stop him from genociding the beastkin? Fuck, why haven't they just genocided the beastkin already? If they have access to this kind of power, there's nothing the beastkin can do about it. This isn't an underdog story, the protagonists have utterly lost and the hero was irrelevant and never needed to be summoned in the first place due to the sheer military might of the antagonists.

Thx for the translation. I wonder what mc is gonna do to fix this? :eek:

Dex-chan lover
@AnonymousWeeaboo A single one of her barrier can stop said accumulated power to protect their main camp so if she was at full power, humanity would have been shit out of luck without the holy sword guy who defeated her at first.

There's gotta' be some bigger reason that the humans are doing this besides "other races bad". Because this is above and beyond a simple extermination.

Dex-chan lover
Ten dollars says glasses guy’s mommy got killed in the war and he’s salty because of it.

Were amilia and emilia killed or was he just expecting them to be cause he keeps saying their roles were fulfilled

Aggregator gang
@Lulpin
Most humans are just straight up brainwashed. They think the non-humans are gonna rape and kill them.
As for glasses, We have no idea why he's doing it other than the fact that he thinks humans need to be the only race.
And furthermore it was hinted a chapter or two back that there's a bigger bad that most likely manipulated everything.

@HDMI1 Thanks for the info. I really want to see the arc finish first, sadly. It's my own undoing but there's just something about wanting to see what happens in an arc first.

@Raydnt Everyone, or just you? I don't know what your problem is. At least the other person gave me the info I was looking for, at least.

I was expecting a lot of things, like that the Beastfolks/Demonfolks are "living Battery". But this is beyond all cruelty.
Nothing what the Beastfolks/Demonfolks had done in the first war is an excuse for this!

I hope this guy get a punishment of the the same level for his deeds.

I really guess either diedhauser pasts are really dark with connection with demonfolk or beastfolk or either he is literally had mental illness and psychopath that really enjoy to killing other races

Users who are viewing this thread